The Texoma Behavioral Health Leadership Team (TBHLT) serves as the community’s hub for mental health & wellness.
To improve the behavioral health and well-being for all people in the Texoma Community
To serve as the community’s hub for mental health and wellness.
The TBHLT includes leaders from:
- Two (2) Behavioral Health Hospitals
- City, County, and State Representatives
- Patients and Families
- School Districts
- One (1) Two-Year College
- One (1) Private Liberal Arts College
- Two (2) Emergency Departments
- Judicial and Law Enforcement
- Managed Care/Insurance
- Mental Health Service Providers including the area’s Local Mental Health Authority
- The Region’s Veterans Hospital located in the service area, and
- Workforce Leaders
In addition to local media who have helped with the promotion and awareness, community members who have lived with or experienced mental health issues, and a homeless coalition representative, the following entities are founding members in this coalition firmly committed to changing the landscape of mental and behavioral health in Texoma.